You can expect to comfortably sleep (in beds) up to 10 people.
Here’s the breakdown of the 4 bedrooms, all of which are on the 2nd floor:
- Bedroom #1 has a queen bed with a heated blanket. This bedroom has a door with direct outside access.
- Bedroom #2 has a queen bed & 2 twin beds.
- Bedroom #3 has a double bed. This bedroom features a wonderful desk area for a quiet get-away to handle emails, book-writing, and other business.
- Bedroom #4/Master has a queen bed with a Sleep Number mattress. This bedroom also features a small fridge for late-night snacking and a TV with DirecTV access.
- The Sleeping Porch (directly off of bedroom #4) has a twin bed. This is ideal for families bringing a little one ~ it will keep him close, but not right smack in the middle of mom and dad’s bed.
- Sofa Sleeper! For 2 additional bed spaces, there is a sofa bed on the main floor in the family room.
Bed linens, extra blankets and pillows are located in each bedroom. Additional linens are in closet spaces.
All that said, when you’re at Time Out with family, friends, church groups, etc, you are more than welcome to let folks crash on couches, air mattresses, and deck furniture. The only “rule” we have about that is to be sure that your group is comfortable and everyone is having an equally nice time and enjoying their accommodations.